Wednesday 8 August 2007

Last day at chez nous

I've now cleaned out the fridge...well almost...and nuked my left over salmon pasta. Nasty business these microwaves. That was a very forgettable last supper...AND..being taunted by the uktvFOOD channel at the same time. I think I'll quit my job and become a celebrity tv chef. I have no prior experience, but it looks like a lot of fun and I sure have the enthusiasm...that's gotta count for something...*sigh*

The sunset over the industrial park/power plant was quite eerie and lovely tonight. I've packed the bags and head back into London to my home tomorrow night. I'll miss the Sky tv...but really looking forward to my own bed again.

And no more glimpses over Windsor Castle as I take the short bus ride to work from Slough station. And I didn't make it to the Polski deli! Ahhh...the things we take for granted when they are in our backyard.

Well, time for bed. I await the dawn as it brings me new hopes, new horizons...(orright!!!!)

No comments: